-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
On the wind
Monday, March 23, 2009

Just a thought that maybe I am criticizing others too much but me myself don't know how to criticize my own self. Yes I am not Mr. perfect that works perfectly every time. Sometimes I do make mistakes so I am not that reliable. I am a person that follows the flow of the wind even though I know I am in a current wrong track. It's hard for me to turn back because the wind follows one direction and it's hard for me to navigate myself back to where I started. It's like I am immobilized and I can't stand on my own feet.

Another situation is from the subject math. Obviously I am not a mathematical person that solves everything with the power of numbers. I was opposite of that characteristic. It's like when my mentor was mentoring about math, It's like I am getting immobilized and really can't move. My friends and classmate was having fun solving this derivations, integrations, transformations etc. but me, yes I am in the ground and my brain is frosted dead.

Lastly about this blog. I know that I am no perfect English master. I am not following the footsteps of Mr. William Shakespeare. But when someones criticizing my works, I felt really really happy. Because I want everyone's comments about my work if it is good or bad. For me it's OK to accept bad comments or feedback's because that's what the reader thinks about your work. The comment he or she says may improve my future works etc. A bad comment is an existing feedback.

On the wind. Past the stars. In my head. I don't see any point in my post but if you read this post so many times you may know what's the true content of my work.

Labels: ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 8:48:00 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER