-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
1st week of this obnoxious life
Friday, May 22, 2009
Im doomed. Classes started last week [ May 18 - 22 ] which is really awful for me because I don't want to go to school and it is so true.

Let's begin in the beginning.. God created the world and said, let there be light- oops!, too far lets fast forward a little bit. --- Then the Chin Dynasty has fallen into pieces- Ah! Let's cut to the act.

Sunday May 17, 2009 was the last FUN day in the month of May which is the last day of our vacation, ooh what a coincidence! I was in there in my room watching TV and still thinking about school. It is too early to go in there and I don't want to go in there for some reason...

First, Because I will get so bored listening to my professors and I don't want to meet them fo now because I know most of them will be replaced by new professors and of course new lullabies. :]

Second, The subject calculus.. Yes I survived for how many months in calculus and this will be the last calculus subject that I am going to take but the problem is, I suck at math and it will tear me up into pieces. Imaging the horrible pain of that subject and I hate it!

Third, I love my TV shows. I am so obsessed in my television and that's why I created my own TV schedule and that includes my favorites including iCarly and Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. That was some shows that I can't miss and nothing can stop me except my school schedule :(( schools are very very evil and unFUN.

Ooh! I forgot I've already mentioned these reasons on my last post well lets move on anyway. stupid me.


First Day [ Monday ]

-I woke up early 6:25 in the morning and I don't feel like it. I mean, I don't want to stand up, make my bed, eat something then take a bath, put up some clothes then go to school. I haven't did that for 30 days to be exact. I went to school with my bestfriend and we are late in our English class. We entered the room and of course orientation here and there. Boring. Then it took me 1 hour to listen to his orientation which is I am not really interested. Then the clock ticks then it's the next subject. Of course I am expecting that this day will be nothing but orientations so it's like it took me 3 and a half hours listening to these orientations. Well atleast our last professor dismisses us too early so yay! I can watch iCarly and Ned's Declassified school survival guide! This day is so awesome!

Second Day [ Tuesday ]

-Nothing special. Just orientations and introduction to the new programs that can make java applications. The professor didn't dismiss us early. Lame..

Third Day [ Wednesday ]

-Still orientations and boring. But we had a lesson in our calculus how to make a 3d box in a cartesian plane.. Of course you can do that by just drawing in the plane but that would not make any sense, isn't it? I can watch iCarly and Ned's Declassified this day!

Fourth Day [ Thursday ]

-Yay! our classes starts at 10:00 in the morning so that I can wake up later than I usually do. Yeah I am late but luckily my professor there was so kind. Then we had 2 hours break so we can still go to malls and malling :D we played Tekken 6 and hooray we lose to some guy that is really really great! I wish that I could be that great. But then, when we came back to school our professor gives us an excercise which is really nonsense and that's why i can't go back to our house to watch iCarly and Ned's Declassified.

Fifth Day [ Friday ]

-Hooray! Only three ours of school but still it's a three hour boring marathon. Our english professor gives us oral examination already and yeah I didn't do great because I am so lazy and I dunno why. Then in our sociology, our professor is like a broken DVD that goes on and on, he just repeated his questions and informations on our last meeting. Like what is your province then he will say that this particular province's specialty is this and that. Lame. Then our physics was boring. Not because of the subject but our teacher there is boring too. He just distributed papers then we will copy what's inside. We are not Caveman! We can photocopy this paper using the cloning paper tool or the Xerox machine. X-E-R-O-X... Besides it's very long and it's so tiring. But the great thing here is that we went to a mall which is totally awesome! We played tekken 6 : bloodline rebellion then I won 7 times on my opponent but I gave up and give him the game because he is such a cheater. He repeats his move several times and it's getting annoying. I hope he is happy now. Then we watched Night of the Museum 2 and it is so cool, funny and hilarious ! It is worth it to watch the movie. Then I ended the day with a smile.

You see schools are not boring after all. Because while you are learning you are having fun! Like joining in for some school discussions, going malls with friends and bonding with them, learning new things and of course making your life successful. Sometimes of course schools can make your life miserable if and only if you didn't study for your lessons and destroy your friends.

Then, after this what now? Maybe I'll go study for my lesson, and practice to make java applications? or maybe WATCH TV! :]

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 8:09:00 AM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER