-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
Fifteen Significant People [ 1 - 5 ]
Sunday, May 17, 2009

I got this thing to Rhaingel's blogsite and she tagged me for this post, so what's could possibly go wrong? Let's do it :]


The rules are here:

First, you have to write about fifteen people but don’t include their names. Just describe them. If it so happen that someone is curious and felt fishy about those anonymous people, leave them with that mystery. Next, you have to tag fifteen more people but don’t include the one who tagged you.




Number One

I don't if you are really there beside me or maybe right there in the corner sitting and doing something, but there is one thing I know that you always do to me. You are there watching me around and makes sure that I am safe. Even in my own challenges, you are there to guide me so that I can step forward and resolve the problem. Because of you,
I am living today, yesterday and tomorrow. Even though I cannot see you around, I can see you here inside my heart and for that I'll say I love you so much not because you are doing this for me, but I don't know I just do.

_______________________

Number Two

Because of you I am here in this big big world. You are the first one who gave me my first steps, you are the first person that I trusted so much that why I am depending on you always. You gave me warmth when I'm getting cold, you gave me food when I'm starving, you gave me knowledge and so that I can stand tall. Even though sometimes, you are getting annoying but I know someday that your words might help me in the future. when I got an achievement you are there cheering for me and congratulating me like you do really appreciated what have I done not for myself but for the whole thing. I love you so much and
I hope you love me like the way I love you and I hope that in everything I do you are always there beside me.




_______________________

Number Three

At first,
I really don't like you. You're getting angry always when I am doing something that you don't like. But now, I have realized that I was wrong, because lately I surprisingly felt that you do love me so much. Then you are there doing something for me that I really really need. I know we haven't talk so much that's why we are not so close to each other because you're always busy but you know that's okay because closeness doesn't matter because you are always close here in my heart together with the people I love, including you. I love you so much :]
_______________________

Number Four

Yes! Finally I will talk something about your greatness. You are my inspiration, really. You're not just an ordinary person, I think you are super! You always have faith in yourself. You are a very hardworking person and I am glad that I know one person that is just like that and that's you. You are always there by my side and you are eager to
give rewards for my achievements. You're not just a significant person to me, you're special ;] . I know you don't like to hear me saying stuffs like this about yours but just to let you know this is the truth and one thing, I really really love you.

_______________________

Number Five

Even though you are one of the persons that I had a fight with, you are still significant to me. Those fights that we had, I am learning things that I know it can help me on my journey today. I think it's normal for us to do things like that. Yes you are the most social and I am always amazed when you are speaking
english FLUENTLY. Like "do you live in America?". I am glad that you are always in success, always had a great career in your life and always thrift when it comes to money. You are one of my inspirations and even though I do not tell this words to you, I hope you can still read them not today but maybe someday and CORRECT MY ENGLISH GRAMMAR :] I love you always.

This is the first batch, wait for 6-10 :]

Labels: , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 9:14:00 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER