-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
I can't believe it!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Wow! this is the greatest thing in my blog. Dash and me got an award [ well Dash is the name of my blog if you want to know why click HERE ]. The award is from Rhaingel [ www.hisrhaingel.blogspot.com ] and I can't believe that I deserve this kind of award :] Atleast Someone loves my post and I am so glad. Waa I just dunno what to say anymore! well here's the award :D

Thanks a lot Rhaingel and to all of my readers Thank you :) This award is an achievement for me and Dash :)

Labels:

posted by -vJ reX- @ 8:15:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're welcome. Congratulations! :D

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    Thank you so much, Rhaingel :]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER