-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
A Romeo Statement?
Saturday, May 16, 2009

I was watching MYX and various songs are featured in the show, some of them are new and some of them, I think it's a little old. Then while I was watching, there was a song that wakes me up and made me smile. It was Taylor Swift with her song Love Story. Then after that, I got addicted on the song which means I got LSS-ed [ Last Song Syndrome ] .


As the LSS product, I created some images that has the lyrics of the song on it. Like this:


Then after a while, I think I feel that I kinda like her. That's why I created my own version of her song and the song contains the answer of Romeo to Juliet while she was waiting Romeo's return and save her. I hope you like it guys. Here it goes:



Love Story - Romeo Version - by myself



We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
At the front door of your castle

I see the lights
See the party, the ball gowns
see you I make way through the crowd
And say hello, I think I know you

That you were Juliet, I was throwing pebbles
And your daddy said stay away from my daughter
And I saw you on the staircase
Saying something and cried, and I said

Juliet I'll take you somewhere we can be alone
Wait for me and I will come back there for you
I'll be your prince and you'll be my princess
It's our love story, baby please say yes

Then I see you sneeking out to the garden
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
I close my eyes
I'll escape this town for a little while

'Cause you were Juliet, You are my only princess
And your daddy said stay away from my daughter
It's hard for me to do this
But I'll promise I'll be back there for you and I said




Juliet I'll take you somewhere we can be alone
Wait for me and I will come back there for you
I'll be your prince and you'll be my princess
It's our love story, baby please say yes

Juliet I'll save you, just don't give up and be alright
I know it's difficult, but please ease
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's our love story baby please say yes
Oh oh

I know you're tired of waiting
Wondering if I were ever coming around
I feel your faith it's fading
Baby please hold on and I'll be right there, and I said

Juliet I'll save you I don't want you to be alone
You're waiting too long but I know it's worth it
Then I called your name and you came down for me
I knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

She said, I do Romeo
Im glad i'll never be alone
I love you too and that's really true as blue
Im glad that you're here please don't leave me here again
It's our love story baby please say yes

Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I fell in love with you...


That's all guys I hope you like it. :)

Labels: , , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 7:53:00 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER