-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
A whack!
Monday, June 08, 2009
Everyday is always the same. Everyone is always talking about how cool they are. Everything needs to be clear in order for us to have a great living. But for me it's just nothing and I want other things like no classes for a month or week or something and that would make me happy.

I don't know why I don't like to go to school always but I know it's fun and with it's large community it's 100% that you'll be friends with others. But the thing is I am too lazy to go there because it violates the things I wanted to do like:

-To sleep late-

This is very often. I really really love to sleep late because of the TV shows that I usually watch. They are in the night shift. I don't know but I can't resist to watch them that's why I love to sleep late.

---The other reasons are usually in here here --

-Saturday Evening-

I am there in front of my computer and chatting with my friends. We are having a good time then one of my classmates told me that there would be no classes for a week because of the swine flu. Of course I know it's impossible for our school to run a suspension like that because examination starts next week and we really have to do some workin'. So I kinda disregard what my classmate says then move on to the next day.

-Sunday Evening-

Of course after this evening it's weekdays again so there would be classes but as a lazy person I really really don't want to go to school because:

-I am not ready for our quizzes
-I am not yet finished answering our experiment book
-I am too lazy to go in there
-It iCarly!

...

It's getting late and I am still thinking if there would be classes or what that's why I can't go to sleep.

-Monday Morning-

I woke up at 6:00AM and yes I am a little bit nervous. Then my mom called in our school and thank God the class has been SUSPENDED for ONE whole WEEK!

It's a whack!

This is actually a short story but I think it has no point :D

Labels: , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 9:42:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OOH. Good for you, then. I am glad thatyou have a week to be prepared and do the things you would like to do during weekends. Being a student, going to school is a curse but being a graduate, going to school is a lot convenient than going to work. Maybe we should just enjoy things. We don't have any choice, after all :D

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    @Rhaingel

    -yes you're absolutely right about that but sometimes I'm being lazy going to school and i dunno why. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER