-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
new year, new blog, new kind of interest
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Honestly, I don't know why I am doing some stuff like this. I don't even know what the word [blog] means. I know it's about stories of people and people who shares their own experiences then some people will have their own word about that story. It's like a conversation but your listeners are so far away from you.

Why am i doing such a thing like this? It's because I must do something new this year. Of course, everybody knows [friends] that I hate reading but this time, this year I'll try to love it. In order a particular person to grow, that person must try something new. As you can see I do really want to grow because I believe that I will use those something new today in the future someday.

After this post what am I going to do? Of course, read some others posts, post my realizations, try to realize some realizations, and hone my English grammar, haha my English sucks =)

If you have watched the movie ratatouille, Ego says,

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere"



I do believe what Ego says in the movie, so I am right here maybe I'll become one of the artist that Ego talks about, so I am right here honing, learning and maybe someday I'll be one of the people that is successful in life, then I'll say thanks to this very blog :) .

Labels:

posted by -vJ reX- @ 8:02:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must agree with your words. It's always nice to know the reason why people blog. Mine was for my existence and for honing as well. They say that if you write everyday, you'll also get better everyday and it's nice that your empowerment will be witnessed and all recorded by this blog. Good luck to your future posts. I am definitely one of your readers. :)

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    Thank you for reading what I have posted :) I hope you have appreciated what I have posted.

    It's nice to read peoples comments, It's like they're telling me what's wrong in my work and of course I'll take that opportunity to enhance my work and it's like I am fighting with my own weaknesses and by doing that I think that I did great to my job as a poster in this blog ^^.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER