-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
What is this thing called experience?
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

All of us encounters experiences everyday. Another day, another experience. Experience is a kind of learning that allows us to pass through some life's stopovers. In order for us to gain experience, we must encounter some challenges. What must we do in this challenges? That is the test. Challenges makes us think what would be our way to solve the problem, and after that, the person will gain experience. What is the advantage of this thing called experience? There are many advantages, First is that if you have encountered the same challenge again, then do what you have done on that same challenge before. Another is to gain some learning's and share it to everyone else, so that the others will know what to do if that challenge happens to them also. Experiences is one of the things that makes the world go round and makes people to learn, to hone and to practice. But why do some people never learn from their experiences? Why do they still doing what's wrong, even though they know that the particular thing that they're doing was wrong? Why do they never learn? Do they lack in experience? Or maybe they just don't want to learn?

I have realized that experiences may save our lives from death. Death can be prevented if a certain people has enough knowledge and experience to defense or control himself or herself. There is nothing so easy to learn as experience and nothing so hard to apply. Humans like us are the highest kind of animal in this world, and God created us with feelings, emotions, and knowledge. As I have said earlier Experiences makes the world go round, who would have ever thought that a nurse will be a great servant in the country if she has no experience? Who would ever thought that a professor will be in such a great success if he doesn't learn from his own experience? That's it learn from your experiences and that will help you grow as a person.

I am a person that needs more experience so that I can solve my own challenges. That's why I am still studying so that I can gain some experience, and after I graduated, I have stepped another stepping stone, and maybe if that happens, I will have what it takes to have a successful life. How can I be successful? Of course by applying what I've learned and what I have experienced.

Labels: ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 2:14:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger VoN_HanYu said…

    Wow Rexter- Lalim ha. Pero may point ka. Keep on writing stuff like these- maraming maiinspire :]

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    @ von_HanYu

    Well Thank you for reading what my post says ^^ I'll promise I'll keep writing stuff like this. Thank you ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER