-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
Everything's last for 2008
Thursday, January 01, 2009

Here is the list of LAST'S that I have done in the past year 2008 as of 12:59:59PM December .

First, we have celebrated new year [ 2008 ] successfully. Everybody was not harmed and their fingers are complete [ if you know what I mean ]. Everybody had fun and that event was unforgettable. I remembered that we planned to not sleep for the rest of the new year, but we can't help it. So we just go to bed and go to sleep :)

Second, I have celebrated my 16th birthday successfully and of course everybody was happy, It's like God has given me another chance to prove myself and to prove that I can be one of the successful person in this world. That's why I'm striving for it and do my best.

Third, I have defended my group's baby thesis in computer. Although we didn't defend it perfectly at least I have survived and our thesis was a success. Of course I would not make that thesis without my groupmates and my best friend Paul.

Fourth, I have attended and experienced my school's JS prom. It's one of the greatest nights that I have ever attended. It is also one of my unforgettable moments in my high school life. It's like when you are in that night, it feels like you're going to the another page of your story and that's the college life. It is also a formal party together with the Juniors going Seniors and a ceremony that we will pass the honor and glory of our school to them because they will be the Seniors this school year 2008-2009. I hope this school year, they did well defending our honor and glory for our school.

Fifth is that our closing liturgy for the section IV-Compassion. It is a kind of talk that express your feelings together with your classmates, say sorry if you made a mistake to your classmates. Everyone express what they feel and apologize to what they have done wrong. Of course the closing liturgy was full of tears but after the liturgy, everybody was happy again and do our cheer "AWOO AWOO!!" :). I'll never forget that moment :)

Sixth, I had finished the requirements for my finals exam and it turned out great thats why I have graduated and finish my High School life! I don't know what's the result of my exam but, I am happy because I have passed and I have what it takes to be in college life. That's one of my achievements that I'll never forget and that's the treasure that my parents gave me. :) I wo

Seventh, I passed to my school "AMA Computer University". This is the place where I will start my college life, meaning another place to learn and another place to gain experiences. Another stone that I must step to obtain my goal which is to have a successful life. Who would have ever thought that I would be a deans lister on my 1st trimester? haha another first for me! Of course I have made some new friends too ^^

Eighth is that I have visited my alma mater, and that is St. Jude Academy because there's an event in the school and that is the School fair. I've missed the halls of my school so much and I said to myself, "how sad it is to part and leave thy halls" which is the lyrics in our graduation song. My friends gathered in there and we had much fun. It's not an achievement but I'll consider this one as an achievement because it's an honor to back in my alma mater. I would like to thank the school administration for this event. :)

Ninth is that my cousin from Germany came back to the Philippines. Of course I miss her so much! We never had an argument, we never quarelled because we love each other! We had fun together but the conflict there is that I have classes so we can't do what we want to do perfectly, there we shop and drop every single malls that Manila has! :) isn't that fun!?

Eleventh, I have learned more things and that's what makes me feel I've got the power haha!! that's why I learned how to cook, I've learned how to program, I've learned how to this and that, and of course, this and that. I am definitely looking forward that this year, I will learn so much about everything :)

And last is that we celebrated Christmas and New Year this year without harm and we are safe. I am so happy together with my family and relatives. We are tucked inside in our very house and have some fun! There you go, the gifts, celebrations, food trips, sharing of talents and many more, for me every christmas and new years makes every year the best ever! The birth of Jesus was celebrated and at the same time no one is sad and no one is left out! Isn't it the greatest :)

And now another year has come. That means another chance to prove ourselves to God. Another year, another story. Another year, another challenges to face off. Another year means another chance to fullfill our dreams. Another year means GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS! [ well that's a joke ] :)

Everybody has it's own story, but for me every stories of the people in this world must be cherished so that in the end, the life of that person has a flavor which he or she will treasure and keep. Even though it's sour, sweet, bittersweet, umami or whatever the flavor is :)

For me the essence of life is that how you deal with your own problems and challenges.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 5:12:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    haha how come I am emo in my post? The post is all about fun ! haha!!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "For me the essence of life is that how you deal with your own problems and challenges." I love the last line... very true and applicable. They always say that life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we react to it. :)

    Those LAST you had for the year 2008 were surely interesting. You had a long year and I a wishing you a fresh start for 2009. May you have the best in life. :)

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    @ Rhaingel

    I had realized that line when I was just making this post and I have realized that, that is the true essence of life.

    I wish you all the best too this year :) Thanks for dropping by! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER