-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
LSS-ed.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Have you ever ever experienced this syndrome? It's a syndrome that a song or music plays back so many times in your mind and you want it to stop. You know when you feel that syndrome, you're getting crazy and telling yourself to "make it stop" but it will not. When I was LSS-ed I am getting cranky and throw some things like pillow because I was getting annoyed in my mind because the music was always playing on my mind. It's like you were trap and you want to get out but a mystical force doesn't let you out. What the heck? That's why I'm getting crazy because I want to go and break this syndrome.

LSS stands for Last Song Syndrome. It is not a sickness but it will let you get crazy for a minute, an hour, a day or two. LSS doesn't last for a month but weeks maybe. It is a quick sickness that will make the last song that you've heard plays back over an over again in your mind. First, the syndrome was just ok but when it lasts long, you'll get annoyed. Well me? I was just LSS-ed this past days to the song WITHOUT YOU by CHARLIE WILSON. I was LSS-ed because I've heard that song in someones profile in FRIENDSTER. That was one of my favorite song and it was a year that I didn't listen to that song. At first I was happy because I'd remembered the song and sing along with it. But when I was going to sleep, I can't stop thinking about the song. The lyrics that always play again and again in my mind goes like this "Heaven knows what to say Even though for right now you’re so far away I hope and I pray Somewhere in your heart I’ll always stay, Girl, lately my sun doesn’t shine without you Never noticed what it feels like to be without you Feels like I took my last step and my last breath in my life ending Had to say just what I was feeling, girl ‘Cause my sun doesn’t shine, sun doesn’t shine without you" and that's why I can't sleep for a night. Then the next day I hope that, that's the last time I'll be LSS with that song , but oh great I have sang the song once more! Oh God.. Even though I am taking a bath, I am eating, I am watching, I am texting, the lyrics was always on my head... GAH! That's the time I've become crazy. I throw some pillows and saying "get out on my mind!" haha it's kinda funny but It's a little bit suffering! Now, what should I do to make that song go away? I have listened to other songs that makes me sing with the rhythm and not to sing the song. It tooks me 26 different kinds of songs in order to forget that song! Well maybe that's the cure for that syndrome. LSS is kinda annoying but fun because when you remember how to overcome that quick sickness you'll realized that your crazyness was so funny! But most of the time, musiclovers encounters LSS more often because they'll play different kinds of songs and sometimes they repeat what song or music they like. But they can overcome the sickness quickly without getting crazy because they'll just play other songs and then the syndrome is gone. :) That's quick right?

So if you my reader encounters an LSS just do what I have said, if that doesn't work try again after 20 minutes then do it again :)

For those who want to be LSS-ed, be careful what you wish for because you might get it and maybe you'll wish again to make the LSS go away ! :)

Labels: , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 8:45:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm.. That someone else's profile must be really great. (laugh) (cough) I am glad that you were able to overcome it. And oh! I just heard about the cure in your blog. No one else have the same solution for that. Anyway, I love this post... made me smile. Keep it up! :)

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    yeah! I bet you don't know whose profile is that :) Anyway I am not sure if that is the only way to overcome that sickness. Thanks for dropping by^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER