-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
TLC for tender loving care
Saturday, January 03, 2009
...And there was my nephew playing with the psp I am playing with and.. Oops I've started my story too early, well sorry about that. ;)


I am writing this blog for my nephew named Xam. Isn't he the cutest ? Yes, he's a he. Well I think you guessed it's a girl, but oops you were wrong :). As you can see the child's smile in the picture represents happiness and that means his parents treat him well. The child learns how to express love by just giving a sweet smile like this. I am not saying that this will be my favorite nephew from now on, just no, I am balanced and love my other nephews as well. But this little kiddo has a brain for himself. I know that most of the toddlers like this kid knows how to walk if they existed in this world for more than 1 year but this kid knows how to run first than to walk, how cool is that?

Babysitting my nephew was one of the greatest chores that I have in my age. Although I am not staying too long babysitting him. This kiddo knows everything! Sometimes, I'll just laugh because he knows what is what. He knows that a remote controller is used to change channels on TV, he knows how to use headphones that is used to listen sounds, of course he'll put it in his ear. He knows that cellphones are used to communicate people, that's why he's putting my cellphone in his little ear and starts to talk some baby words. Xam is so smart. Everyone knows it of course half of Xam's brain belongs to me [ haha as if I am his father :P ] . One day while I was babysitting him, I was getting bored because he dosn't want to play with me and he's playing with his new toy. So that's why I brought our psp in their house. Of course psp has sounds, that's why the psp caught Xam's attention. He walks with his little feet and comes close. Then he starts pointing the psp and of course I know that he want it because it has buttons. Then I got it back then he starts to cry [ oh God.. ]
There it is, there was my nephew playing with the psp I am playing with [ I started my story with this line ] and of course I have no choice but to give it to him or he'll cry again. I was playing Tekken: Dark Ressurection back there and I was playing with my ace player "Asuka" I was in stage 5 when Xam got the psp, you know what? I can't believe that he beat up the opponent! I was like surprised, but I know he was just playing with the buttons. It's like it's luck that made him win, but I was happy because he doesn't know what he's doing then he won without thinking that he's winning! I have a great feeling that this baby will be focused on technology. Not just the psp but also his own toys, he can put in the shapes on the box, and knows that in order to make the xylophone play you must mash the steel or the keys. If Xam is in the game "The Sims 2" then maybe his logic was improving.

I love toddlers, because It's nice to know that you are a part of his/her growing life. You will be the one to witness that he can learn things from time to time. It's great to supervise toddlers specially those who are brainy and it feels wonderful when you saw him/her standing on his/her own feet. Although it's not my achievement, but it is an achievement for the kid and one of the steps in order to be ready for the outside world.

Every one of us starts from the baby stage. Our relatives specially our parents had guided us to learn the major things that we need to learn. Talking, Walking, Expressing our feelings, potty train and being independent. I am still dependent to my parents, relatives, brothers and sisters. But when I've become an independent person I would never ever leave them behind and I would like to help them because I love them so much.

I hope that all the kids around the world that is still DEPENDENT to their families, I wish that when they become an independent person, they won't leave behind their FAMILY.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 7:36:00 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER