-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
My own version of lasagna
Monday, January 05, 2009

That is the most "eewness" Lasagna that existed in this world. You know what? That's my creation. I am not an aspiring chef but at least I tried to make one. Lasagna is my favorite food but I ruined it's name and now it is called "LASAG NA" haha..

I'm just sharing this one :))

only for fun ^^

Labels:

posted by -vJ reX- @ 6:39:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, the photo doesn't seem to be that awful. i still believe that it tastes good. :)

     
  • At 4:28 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    Yes it tastes good! Even though it doesn't look to good ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER