-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
Shadow of the future
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Everyday, Every time, start of classes is getting nearer. Of course I am not ready YET for this 3rd trimester. My shadow always advances for the future that is why I am always dreaming about school. Every time I turn on my computer I am always thinking of Java, like programming and you know I am confused because first I always thought that I still have MP's(MACHINE PROBLEMS) to do, second, I must research for codes for the program and Lastly, I think my professors gonna kill me if I didn't submit and of course that will reflect on my grade. I am trying to forget my school so that I'll be having fun, but as the time goes by, I am getting nearer to my 3rd trimester. Even though I will sleep late I can't help it, I can't help myself to avoid my school. Even in televisions, as my school has it's own commercial featuring Sarah Geronimo and of course by that, I can't forget about school.

What is great about school? Of course friends. School will never be school if you have no friends [that's what I think though]. Then learnings that will make your mind more wider for informations. If you are in school of course there is a high percentage that you and your classmates will go out and mall and of course that is fun^^.

What's not great about school? Let's see... You'll have curfew. Before you do fun stuffs you have to finish your homework. You must wake up early [ this is really bad, well for me because I don't like to wake up in mornings because it's so boring ]. Everytime you must listen to what your teacher will say [ I am not a good listener, really ]. When eating your lunch you must be pretty fast [ I just love to chew foods slower ]. When you're late, you'll be embarassed [ atleast I am coming on time, sometimes ^^ ]. When test is coming, you'll be banned to surf the net, go for a walk at the mall, play console games.. In short, you'll be banned for FUN which is totally not cool. Your parents needs to pay your tuition fee which is really expensive.

I am not against the school but because I am so not a school boy ^^ This is one of the shortest post ever, besides the lasagna one ^^

Labels: , , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 7:30:00 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    Sorry guys, i just don't want to come to school yet. I am still enjoying myself here in our house ^^

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's coming but I can just wish that you'll find the enthusiasm in school and stuffs. As they always say, school is still a lot better that the real world. So I must say that you should be making the most of the opportunity you have. Just think about those adults who are dying to get some proper education and those out of school youth. We really are very lucky. :)

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i like this entry. it's like ur not speaking only for yourself. but for other teens as well thatr undergoing the same thing.

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    @ Rhaingel
    Maybe you're right, maybe this feeling must go out. you made me realized that God blessed me too much :D You're the greatest Rhaingel, thank you ^^

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    @ Jheiz
    Yes, I did this post for those who think that School is so lame just like me but lately I had realized that I am so lucky because I can go to school and build a better future :D thanks for dropping by ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER