-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
It's a Dash!
Thursday, May 21, 2009

This is a great day, many expected thoughts happened in this very day. Although some of them hurts me so much, but sometimes I am getting used to those things so it's like, it's not gonna work for me anymore. I have so many experiences in my life, but some of them specially those that are very precious and made my happy are the ones that I cherish so much. I would like to share those experiences with you guys but it would really really take long. I have many drafts in my blog that is not yet finished and
those are the posts that I am going to post later.

Because of my unpredicta
ble habit in posting my blog here is kinda dying. It's because I don't know what to say anymore and I don't know what to share anymore. I would like to finish my drafts but I don't feel like it. So in that case, I named my blog! It's name now it's Dash! :D

Why Dash? It's like hit and run, like post and share. And because I am posting to fast and it will took me only 10-15 mins to finish a post, It's all about speed. Even though I do not have many many readers, I would still like to name it. It's not really a perfect name. But after this post I would like to focus on my grammar which will help me to feed Dash with my words. I don't want him/her to be malnourished, I would like nutritious words so that Dash would be healthy as always :) That's all

Labels: ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 5:34:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey! i have an award for you. It's there in my blog :)

    Hmm.. DASH. that's very interesting :D

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    @ rhaingel

    Wow thanks! but where is it? and i dunno how to acquire an award :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER