-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
Glass Shard Kills
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Everyday, you must be aware of the things around you. You know, like maybe there’s a big surprise that fall from the sky and make you happy. Or maybe there’s this news that will make your knees stunned and electrified. Many things can be done in just one day, but after that day, do you feel satisfied? Do you want to repeat the day so that you can correct what went wrong? Sometimes when the day is ending and you are walking on the floor to go upstairs and go to bed, many thoughts come out inside your mind. Like, “did I do great this day?”, “I hope tomorrow miracles come out and happen”, “What am I supposed to do? I made him/her feel bad.” As you can see, many people hopes so much and expects too much that’s why if things didn’t turned out what they thought would be, they’ll get hurt so much and that person may end up crying. They expect too much about the things they really want to happen that’s why they didn’t expect that there would be spikes at the end of the rainbow slide.

In current events, I am expecting too much. Like I do believe that maybe someday flowers will bloom in the garden but right now I know that there are worms in the soil that can make the flower unhealthy. I bet you do understand what I say. Especially If I am expecting for such a long time, of course! I bet everyone would hope that If they are expecting too long, they think that the one that they do expect for such a long time will happen. Oops, not for long most of the time, the momentum that is rising too much for such a long time and never been break down by your own will, it will be shattered by just one stupid kick. Then after that kick, you’ll meet the names Pain, Sorrow and Disappointment.


Me as an imperfect person, I am always expecting especially those things that I really want to happen because I do always get my hopes up without analyzing that the thing that I am expecting might turned out to disappointment. I never learned to get my hopes down because I have this trust that is hard to break, like even though I am getting hurt on someone I am still there holding on in his or her shirt even though I am getting hurt. It’s like I have this sticky hold that never goes out unless I’ll tell that sticky hold to don’t let go as long as I say so. But If I had hurt enough I am a kind of person that if I told the sticky hold to let go, then I will not let that sticky hold to hold on the shirt of the particular person. In General, once my trust is broken in that person, you’ll never get that back again. I may be friends with you but don’t expect that I am willing to share some secrets with you. This is my interpretation of expectations in friends. TRUST.


What is the lesson in this post? Of course it’s obvious. Never sit in a witch cauldron and let the temperature rise because you might get cooked which is too painful and you’ll get burned, leaving an ugly scar to your once flawless skin. A scar that’s so deep that will never heal. Time may pass but that ugly scar will always remind you that you we’re fallen into a trap that really really made you feel miserable.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 7:55:00 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    Sorry for the word "expect", "expecting", "expectations"

    I have no other words to replace those words. That's why it is so redundant in the post.

    But I hope you'll enjoy reading my post.

    Thank you :)

     
  • At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I easily got your point, really great ideas.
    creative way of writing and your emotions can be felt.. like you are experiencing some disappointment..ei?

    the "sticky hold" part was kind of confusing though

    but all in all, it was great, write and write you'll get better, and read! haha!

    //a million is not enough =)





    _________________________________________________
    well you can't really get all the things you want,
    i think you should let go of your expectations and try not to focus on what you want, rather, fulfill the expectations of other people to you and be a blessing to them .. guess that should make you happy =)

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    To anonymous: I know you're paul and I am so thankful that you read this post that I posted. I was impressed in your comment and made me realized that I must not expect too much.

    Thanks for your advice hope that you'll visit my blog always :D

    keep in touch :D

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yah.. got your point there.

    expectation and disappointment are twins...hehehe

    When you expect something to come about and it never happens it gives such disappointments that will make you miss all the fun and will not able to appreciate the simple things and blessings that comes to you.

    Your expectation hinders you from appreciating what is already in front of you. Treasure what you have and cherish every moment and opportunities that will come.

    We should not expect but we should not lose hope..:)

    about the sticky thing it confuse me a bit..

    I'm really inspired by your work.

    and I really know that you will improve a lot... =D

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    emo ka rin pala mokochan! ahahah

    nice work.

    napaisip ako at nagtanong sa sarili "who am i?" hahaha jiowk.

    nga pala archer NC to... from AVG

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This one is creative.

    I believe that when a person loses a friend's trust, he will find it very difficult to trust him again for what his friend has done proves him such great tendency to do the same thing again in the future. However, people are just imperfect as lower forms of animals; they have tendencies to do various things which may not be parallel. But people do change sometimes whether or not for the better. Hence, considering the possibilities, you can trust the same person again for he also HAS the tendency to BE trustworthy.

    Get that? That's my opinion.

    Nice job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER