-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
Past the stars
Friday, May 15, 2009
I was there in the corner while I am thinking about what do I really want to be. It was really weird because it's unusual and I have no idea why I am thinking things like this and like that and it just popped out on my mind. It's like "Is this really me? or someone possessed my body to think about stuff like these which is really I do not think about." Then do I really need to think things like this?

I was thinking, the clock ticking as always, winds change direction, sound waves crisscrossed in my ears, colors in the surroundings makes everything colorful, light dashes and gives all of us a chance to see everything that is in our path, Clouds absorb water to evaporate and gives us a cold rain that soothes our feelings when the cruel sun shines very strong. Then after the rain, the Sun shines gracefully then gives us enough warmth and light for us to leave. And when the sun is gone the moon is the king above our houses, sitting there giving us a light so that we can still see in dark nights. Then I said, "They're lucky, because their roles are there permanently and it will not change forever, that's them now and forever unless the earth or the whole universe collapses.". Then I am thinking about myself again, what would be my role? What is my role here in the earth? Am I still going to be some teenager here or unemployed whatever? To be honest I haven't decided what would I want to be and I don't know either why I am in a rush thinking about things like this.

I was watching MYX, a music channel. I'm glad that I can still watch and hear my favorite music videos then because of that I forgot my worryness [ If that's really a word ] about my career in the future. Then suddenly I saw commercials about the Myx VJ's. The commercial is about what do they do, what things they always do, having fun and whatsoever. Really while I was watching the commercial, my eyes are really sparking like a firecracker in New Years day or a fuse that is really going to explode. Then suddenly, I smiled and said to myself "I want to be a MYX VJ!". I think that's a perfect job for me because I think it's a job that your primary job is to have fun! Yes sir, I was in there in my room smiling and excited.

The next day, I was there telling my friends that I really want to be a VJ, then they said "Then go audition for it or go apply for it, maybe you'll be one of them someday". Then here I am surfing the net, about some schedule for audition or something. But I can't find anything maybe this isn't the right time for them to have some new VJ's. After that, here I am posted a shout out that i really want to be a VJ. I don't know why, is this an obsession?

But in this very day, I am still thinking, but different. "Do I really have what it takes to be a VJ?" it strikes me out like a hallowed bolt in my head. What characteristics or abilities that is needed to be a outstanding VJ. Then I have rated myself in percentage about those abilities. I thinked these abilities because I think these are the things that are really needed to be a VJ. ( The highest percentage is 100%)




- SPEECH COMMUNICATION (32.0%) -


I am not that fluent in English Language, even in writing some things like this. To be honest I am doing this blog because I really want to improve my communication skills and writing skills. I know you have noticed that I have some wrong grammars here which is true as you can see in my other posts. Relating this in the VJ world, some parts of your VJ work needs to be in English and you must speak fluently. Yes I am fluent........ in Filipino Language but still I don't know any more inner core deeped words. The next thing is, I hate ENGLISH...




- MUSIC ORIENTED PERSON (38.87%) -


38.87% in a precised calculation. Yes I know a lot of songs but those songs that I know is not enough, I must hear or know songs atleast thousands I think. I know songs or artists that is really popular but what about the songs or artists that didn't clicked in the public? Of course as a VJ you must know like, every single songs and must know things about the history or the timeline of the music industry.




- BEING TALKTATIVE (54.56%) -


In order for your viewers to stay and watch you all the way while the music video isn't loading yet, you must talk for atleast the whole time and do stuffs until the music video has been loaded. This will prevent the viewers to get bored in your show. Well this might be the almost perfect ability that I have. Almost of the time I am talking here and there like I am not going to stop but sometimes I am talking nonsense which is really not good.




- SENSE OF HUMOR (35.7%) -


Being talkative is not enough to make your viewers not to be bored in the show. You must have a lot of sense of humor and at least make them laugh. I am not a humurous person, and I found myself corny which is really the truth. I was like "barado" all the time when I was telling a joke to my friends. It's not a bad feeling when my friends do that to me because me myself do not laugh in my own jokes.




- PLEASING PERSONALITY (24.76%) -


This characteristics might be one of the things that VJ's must have. But look at me, when everybody was looking at me, their mind runs like "is this a weirdo or something?" and look at my physical characteristics, half coconut head, imperfect set of teeth [has a history of having cavities when I was young then It was covered up with a thing called "pasta" and it's gone :] and my "bagang [sorry i dunno the english XD ]" was taken out when I was a kid ], thin, ugly face skin [ has eyebugs, acne marks whatsoever ] and can't stand straight for such a long time. Well this is me soo..




- OVERALL (37.18%) - and I think a VJ must have atleast 75%+ like in a quiz or exam, when you got a percentage like that, you'll pass.


My percentage was lesser than 50%, which is really really bad.. Honestly, I know saying this thing might humiliate me or somebody will make fun of me, but you see I do practice at home VJ-ing something and put me on a video. You see that really made me happy like yah, I love doing this. I know like someone would say that I am crazy or not but watching myself doing this thing makes me so much happy but reviewing the things that a VJ must have, that made me sad because you know, I am not music oriented, I am not fluent in english or communication, I do not have a pleasing personality, I do not have much sense of humor, yeah I am talkative but sometimes no one listens to what I want to say. Even my course is not related to be a VJ, I think Mass Communication is a perfect course for this job but i don't think a college course is not necessary but it might give you some incentives and priveleges because VJ Robi's course is Health Sciences or all about Health I think but still he is a VJ. But what's wrong being a VJ? The job is awesome, cool, popular, fantastic...cool! you are having fun, you will meet bands and other celebrity singers almost like everyday, how cool is that anyway.

I asked myself, If I will work now, will I move forward? Or move backwards then start over? Can I handle the pressure that both work and studies throws away from me? Do I have what it takes to do mulitasking? Like working while studying? Then I looked at the sky and said, "maybe this is not the right time to think things like this and be excited what do I really want to be in my own career" then "maybe because I saw them on the TV having fun while working, maybe because I would like to expand the field of my family, maybe I envy those people that is in the television because I want to be famous someday." But this is the main explosion that explodes in my mind. If this is really the job or the career for me, then God himself will give me this job by just clicking his fingers then I am a VJ, if not then maybe God might not give me this career but he will give me the career that suits for me perfectly. Who knows maybe higher than being a VJ, then maybe I might become famous but in a different way. God is very powerful, God is like a star that gives us a shine that inspires us and makes us do what would be the best for ourselves. If being a VJ is not my thing, then I'll look for my own thing. Around here, however we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. Then what should I do, then Keep moving forward then!

This is VJ Rex and I hope you like what I posted here and I hope that you too guys will open your own doors. But be careful, some doors leads you to nowhere. That means, choose the best door that suits for your own self.

Thanks,
VJ Rex - Signing Off

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 7:33:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read your post and I have something to say. First, this is a great post and I appreciated it very well =D second is that there are some errors in your grammar. third, maybe you are still young to think what do you wanna be because theres always a tym for those things

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER