-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
Unprepared for being doomed
Monday, May 18, 2009

Maybe you know my personality as a happy person, a cheerful, joyful... Ah cut to the act their just synonyms. Let's get this over with. Maybe you know my personality as a happy person, has this friendly and talkative attitude and maybe a little polite [ well most of my friends found me that I am polite but to be honest I don't know ]. Yes those things are positive traits that I think everyone must have but I have this thing that everybody knows that I do have this negative trait that I think I must go over with or fight it over, this LAZYNESS.

SUNDAY MAY 17, 2009...

This is the last day of the summer vacation [ well, for us because our school has three semesters which we traditionally called it as trimester ] . Here I am, lying on the bed waiting for the clock to tick-tock but I didn't realize that it was already 12 in the afternoon. But I don't care I am still on my bed waiting my brain to hatch some idea to do something fun today since this is the last day of my FUN era. My mind was there thinking that "It's still summer! We must be here in our respective homes having fun, we must not be in school. Every country in this world has summer break and their vacation will end till the summer ends. Then why do we have to go to the less fun, less entertaining, less wonderful School? College School? And I got good grades, it's like even though I got good grades , I must attend summer classes which is not really recommended because I did well last trimester." I am thinking too long and didn't realize the time, oops! I haven't took lunch yet. Then I was there eating.


-SKIP- -SKIP- -SKIP-

Then, It was 4pm then I don't know what to do. Then I watched iCarly, yes that was awesome it took me 1:30 hours to watch the movie but that was worth it, it made me laugh so much and I am so excited for the next episodes that iCarly has to offer. But I realized that Nickelodeon airs iCarly weekdays only 4:30pm and my schedule in school, 8:00-5:00pm so there's no way that I can watch that show, even the credits I'll never see it anymore unless it will be moved to another schedule [ hope so ] .

Yes I am very eager for me to know you the reason why I don't want to go to school.

I AM NOT YET READY - Because it's summer, summer should be having fun with your parents, family, cousins, nephews and all of the relatives among the world that I have. I think this is not the right time for me to be at school since I am so lazy to go there and I don't have any energy to learn something new that way. Or maybe I'm getting used to rest when May is present in the calendar. I don't know , all I really know is that I am not ready for school.

I WILL MISS MY TV SHOWS! - Yeah! TV shows. Since I got a television in my room then I got addicted to TV shows! To be honest I named my Television. It's name is ..... a dirty little secret of mine :) But the main point here is that I'll miss my shows! I hate my School Schedule to be honest, most of my favorite shows are occupied by my EVIL school schedule :[

CALCULUS 3 - Oooh The pain... the pain... the horrible pain...

Well those are the top 3 reasons. But at the end of the day, I had realized that maybe I can still do it. I am not ready, but maybe I am old enough to adjust things right for my own good. I am not a High School student anymore, I am a College student, I must be prepared for anything. If I am not that prepared for this College Challenge, then what will I be when I am facing an Industrial Challenge?

TV shows are old favorite, I'm pretty they'll air those shows again later on. Im such a stupid person that I am willing to exchange these TV shows for my education which will really help me a lot in my whole life? Come on Rex think very well you're not a kid anymore.

Calculus ... You survived the first calculus and the second calculus, then survive for the third one. What will you do in order to survive? Of course study. You are very very lucky because you have a best friend that is willing to help you in this subject that will allow you to pass this. And you have many friends that can help you too. And you have YOURSELF to help yourself.

I am so happy because I made my own problems but I made their own solutions by inspiring myself in my own words. That maybe was the greatest thing that I have done for myself. You know like, I am teaching myself and inspiring myself by just looking at the mirror and realized that I can do it really. Like, even though clones are not real, but I proved that they are real by just doing this thing.

Lately, I was unprepared for being doomed by my school but after my own realizations I think I've had enough and ready to face what tommorrow will give me. So bring it on! :]
posted by -vJ reX- @ 6:44:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! I felt what you did but I realized that maybe, there must still be something worth reaping after all these sacrifices. Just think about the "tambays" outside your house whose tasks on Earth is to fart and reproduce. We were given such privilege to study and most especially, LEARN. Let's sieze the opportunity. I know that it's difficult but in the long run, no one actually succeeded without undergoing this familiar sacrifice of studying. Just keep in mind that you actually made it through elementary which is SIX LONG YEARS and high school which is another four years. Now, why be tired for just two more years? We are almost there! :D

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    @ Rhaingel

    i think you're right, I can do this and of course everyone can survive here! And who knows maybe the commerce world is more cruel than the Education institution world :D

    Thanks for visiting in my blog :) Hope you like it :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER