-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
Determination
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Being a student is fun but being a student is not all about fun. Student has works to do too. Being a student is not as easy as you think. A student is not all about listening, learning, speaking etc. especially if you are a college student. Like in old times, you can still go to your mother and ask a question about the alphabet, addition, shapes and colors. But now, even my parents can’t help me to solve the inverse trigonometric function or integration by parts or electron distribution but they are cheering me up to understand these things. I can’t believe that if they are cheering me up, can’t believe that I can do it! It’s like even though they do not have the knowledge to help me in my lessons, they have the determination to encourage me to understand my lessons. My parents are the greatest ever. They can help me to do my lessons but in different way. How cool is that?


If God can see my school works and how do I work with it, will God recognize me as a good student? Of course I don’t spend my time on my school works always. Sometimes I am getting tired of doing those things. I think that is normal because sometimes you mustn’t focus too much in your school works. Sometimes you need to take a break and do something to make your mind relax. That means to have fun right? This trimester may be the most tiring trimester in my 1st year college. There are so many school works and must pass the project in just a short period of time. In my school, it’s like a movie that is fast-facing. We are moving too fast and if a professor points out the deadline, most of the time they are pointing out the date next week of the day he/she says the project. It’s like we are on a rush always. I can’t even take a break for a while and play something because there are so many works to do.


We had this research in Filipino, a research paper that must be passed on the Last week of March or the first week of April. It’s like the deadline is too far away in this time, but the problem is we need to pass anything about the paper almost every week so that my Professor will check if we had some corrections or something like that. Another problem is that, I am the only one that is working too hard in my group. No offense on my group mates but that’s what I have noticed. They are not working out too much. It’s like there is a waterfall and then we we’re going to fall. It’s like I am the only one working to row row row the boat so that we will not going to fall down. Yes they do help sometimes but after that I will do the rowing s again. You know why? I don’t want to fall because I want to survive and maybe improve my skills, not just in boating but in real life, I want to improve my literature skills. Maybe that’s why I think I have determination. I think I deserve a high grade in doing this research because I know I am working too hard for it and I am doing a great job in doing this research. If I got a low grade in this research, at least God knows who are working hard for the research. At least I am still learning while doing a research and my skills are improving very well.


What was I thinking? It’s like I am telling my group mates that they must thank me for doing our research but really they did something and it help me but not too much. If I am doing something for the sake of my grade and for my group, it’s best to keep it inside my mind and enjoy what I am doing. Besides I am improving, what could I ask for? higher grade? Nah. My lesson for this day is, it’s better to work hard than to be a slacker because in the end everything you had learned and you worked hard will result in a good life. Hard work + Experience + Determination = Good life. That is the equation of “The sum of the Good life”.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 7:00:00 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER