-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
Unmasking
Thursday, February 26, 2009
All of us have different personalities. That’s why everyone has its own uniqueness. We can’t just pretend that we like something but if you look inside our heart, it says that “no, it doesn’t”. Why do we have to pretend that we like something that really doesn’t? Why do other people wear some masks in order for them to make friends? Is it impossible to have roots if the plant is not that gorgeous? I can’t understand those people who were trying hard to be nice in order to have friends. If you are a rude person, why are you having friends with a nice guy? Why don’t you make friends with person that have some rude personality, like you? Of course, if everyone knows you are a rude person, what would everybody think if someone sees you befriending this little nice guy? Maybe they’ll think that you will make that nice guy suffer from some several reasons. Then, everyone in the town recognizes you as the villain of that person because you are doing so many doomsday's in every days of the nice guy’s life.


Well, hello my name is Rexter and I am not created by God to ruin someone else’s life. I know my personality, I know who I am. I am one of the average teenagers in this world that makes history. Even though I am not the center of the attraction of the history, I can still make some for the next generation. Of course you, the one that reads this post can make history without sacrificing a life. It’s up to you to make some for the next generation. As I am saying, yes I am not created to ruin or to destroy someone else’s life even though I am not a perfect person. But yes I do sometimes wear a mask. It’s like I am contradicting my own self. Of course I am not a perfect product that will make everyone amazed for what I am doing on stage. Like in computer programming, I have bugs and glitches that will make the program unstable and sometimes out of control. In my life I need to wear a mask in order to make the sun understands my situation or what my current condition is. It’s kind of awkward but that is the truth. Of course masks compose of, emotions, lies, not being on its true form, not on its true colors etc. Sometimes I face the bunnies with a mask. I can’t help it, I really need to. In that mask I can do some white lies that will make some bunnies feel better but of course I know that Lying is a SIN, but then after I’ll tell the truth. I just did that to make the bunny feel better. Why am I doing this? Because I am a kind of person that hates to make people feel bad and sad. I think that’s the only way to help some people. I don’t want anybody to get down on their feelings.


Many things do happen if you say something that really didn’t happen. Many things can make the situation worst if you didn’t spell the word correctly. Many things can be ruined if you are still pretending and taking a turn. But many things may turn out great if you help to cheer up someone else’s life by the use of your mask. Now I have realized that wearing a mask is not a sin. It depends on the person how he will carry the mask. Like us have different personalities, masks do have different uniqueness and is not always bad. Even though sometimes masks can make us tell Lies, but I think maybe God will understand why I need to tell some white lies in a particular situation.

Labels: , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 2:55:00 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER