-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
Back? Well hope so.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Yes! Finally I made another post. It's been a while since this blog was ABANDONED, well almost :). Yes sir, I missed this blog so much even though I don't have many followers. Writing here makes me feel good and it's like I am improving my skills as a writer even though I don't want to be a journalist but still I think by blogging here and there, my English skill is improving. [ sorry for the wrong grammar haha.. ]

Of course I have reasons why I am not around in this blog. Of course I do not expect to write everyday, but it's been a while, a long while since I made my last post. Here are my reasons, I hope they are reasonable ^^.



---

Reason no.1 [ Busy weeks ]

Since the first day of classes starts, I was so busy and can't think about something but for my studies. My grades are very low in my 2nd trimester and maybe this trimester is the time to take back whats mine. This 3rd trimester I do not expect that I'll have sky high grades but I am looking forward that I will be a Deans Lister. In my 1st trimester I was shocked because I am in the Deans Lister that's why I have high expectations that I am in the Deans Lister but oh well, maybe God did that to make me realize that I am not focused in my studies last time and maybe this trimester will be a good time to return to that very list! Well wish me luck ^^.

Reason no. 2 [ Running out of ideas ]

Of course I am not William Shakespeare that do chapter novels everyday or every week. I am not Albert Einstein that has theories to prove. I am not Dr. Jose Rizal that is so loyal in his own country and fights the Spanish colony with the use of pen. I am just an ordinary teenager that has a normal brain. I have many ideas to share but of course it has limitations. I have ideas I am willing to share and I have ideas that must stay behind my brain. I am trying to hatch some ideas in my brain but I am thinking about our research and paper works. Yes that days, I was busy doing school works, paper works, family responsibilities etc. Actually I have no time to use the internet because I was so busy!

Reason no. 3 [ English grammar ]

I am a kind of person that has low proficiency in English grammar. I need to look for new words that I am not familiar with and maybe I'll use it in a sentence or what. As you can see in my other works, sometimes my English grammar was so awful to read. That's why I want to improve my grammar and try to impress my readers. Of course some of my readers are very very good in English like this girl, Rhaingel . If you look at her blog, maybe your blood starts to flow in your nose, seriously ^^.


Reason no. 4 [ Shyness ]

After all I posted so many entries in my blog, now I am going to feel SHY!? Yes I am. Shyness varies, even though you are professional in writing, you can't miss to be shy. Shyness is like a curse, a temporary curse that makes you nervous for a very short period of time. I am shy to express myself, I am shy because I am scared to be criticized, shy because I think I am getting lame, shy about my grammar, shy because I am not a kind of writer that is very entertaining. That's what I think when I have the Shy curse. But I think it's gone now, I hope that curse doesn't come back! :D


And the last Reason..

Reason no. 5 [ Forgot password? Click here ]

I forgot my password and I can't get in my blog. last February 5 I am willing to do another blog entry but gasp! My password, I forgot the combination! I clicked at the "Forgot your password? Click here" but nothing happens. The next day, Blogspot e-mailed me about my password, good thing! So that's why I am here again, alive!


---

Those are my reasons, I think some of them are not reasonable but I hope everyone would understand. Don't worry I'll try to do my best to make this blog alive, and prevent it from getting abandoned.

Again, sorry for the wrong grammars, It's like I am not used again to write something in a blog.

Thank you!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 2:18:00 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER