-Key of Destiny-

Inspire yourself by realizing the thoughts that will make way to your success

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
A child that keeps older and older
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
It's been a while since I met this feeling again. This feeling is the most horrible feeling that I ever had. This thing that you are feeling old...Of course getting older is sweet, well for others yes, but for me it's kinda no but a little bit yes.. Confusing isn't it?

Well who knows I am just turning 17 this week then nothing happens right? I know my limitations has gotten smaller and I can do stuffs that I can't to for the past 16 years. But this is the fact.. I am scared to grow up and face the outside world [ the commerce world ]. I am not ready yet and I still want to enjoy things what an average teenagers doing. I just want to enjoy, have fun and do stuffs that I usually do. I am afraid because I have lack in intelligence and I do not have what it takes to handle too much pressure. Yes I know, I need to learn that is why I am still in school. But after that? What will happen? Honestly, I am so scared about my future. It has so much mysteries, unexpected things that you usually don't want to happen. I was thinking so much that maybe I have no future, my career in life won't grow, my life will be like this, my life will be like that, like this, like that and most of all, LIKE this :[ [ the sad face ] . Once I think all of those things I am getting sad then scared for the future. But I can't make my growth stop unless I'll kill myself but I am not going to do that. I love my life. God created me because he wants me to show how beautiful life is.

When I had realized this "God created me because he wants me to show how beautiful life is", I was calmed then said to myself, " Why am I thinking this things? God is there for me and he'll guide me to my journey". Yes I'll tell you the truth, I forgot the Lord. That's why I am thinking these things too much. We must not forget that there is a Lord that will save us all from our troubles but of course he'll do that slowly not in just one click. God, of course challenges us and he'll watch us from above while we are solving his challenge. God is so smart, he doesn't spoonfeed us instead he'll just teach us then after that we're on our own. That's why there are some successful people in the commerce world because they had solved or survived in God's challenges to them, then that's why they deserve a better future.

This Friday, I will turn 17, whatever happens, I know God will be there for me :) Then that leaves me saying " I am excited for my birthday ^^".

Labels: , , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 8:46:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this post. I love how you intercepted concepts on faith. Really, there are so much uncertainties for the future and that makes us worry so much. We don't know what's for us but then i would also like to believe that whatever happens, at the end of the day, we are still going to land in our feet. We need not to be sure about the future. We actually don't need to be worried and anxious. All we have to be is appreciative of all those happy moments and never forget to live our lives to the fullest. Nothing beats celebrating life. :)

     
  • At 4:27 AM, Blogger -vJ reX- said…

    @Rhaingel

    yes you're definitely right, I love how you express your comment in my post. Thank you for that ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER